UnWreck Your Knees Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Unwreck Your Knees: A live virtual workshop with simple exercises + strategies to troubleshoot knee discomfort, address hypermobility related knee pain, and help your knees feel better when walking, running, and exercising.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Commons reasons for chronic knee pain and discomfort
- Hypermobile friendly exercises to stabilize and support your knees
- Simple strategies to relieve knee pain in squats and lunges
- Self-massage techniques to ease knee discomfort
You'll leave this workshop understanding more about why you may have knee pain or discomfort, have more confidence when you squat, lunge, or hike, and have access to some easy tips to relieve knee pain and keep it away! You will also get a PDF of the workshop exercises, as well as lifetime access to the recording.
- Access to a wall space
- A yoga block (or a big dictonary/thick book - get creative if you don't have a block!)
- A regular (open-end) resistance band
- A mini looped resistance band
- A blanket or towel
- A tennis ball (less intensity) or a lacrosse ball (more intensity
*Optional - yoga bolster or pillow
If you don't have all of these supplies, that's okay but you will get the most out of this workshop if you have all of the above.
If you have specific questions about your knee pain or discomfort, please sumbit your questions to email@example.com before 11:00 PM Thursday, July 22nd. At the end of the workshop, I will do my best to answer any questions that haven't been answered throughout the workshop, as well as any questions that arise during the workshop.
*This workshop will be recorded. If you purchase a ticket, but are unable to make the live class, you will also have lifetime access to the recording.
- UnWreck Yo' Knees$65+$1.63 Service fee$65+$1.63 Service fee0$0