Here, we believe yoga and movement should be accessible and diverse. No fancy, crazy bendy poses where you find yourself thinking, "How on earth...?"
Instead, this studio's classes focus on mobility, creative strength, and exploring body sensations with a sense of curiosity and playfulness!
Accessible yoga that is mobility-based and biomechanically informed. Here, you don't need to look a certain way or fit a certain size.
This is real-life yoga for real-life people.
Because despite what is depicted in the mainstream, yoga isn't just for able-bodied, skinny people clad in expensive Lululemon leggings.
We believe your yoga and movement practices should support your everyday life.
Because chances are, you don't really care if you can put your leg behind your head, but you DO care about being able to play with your kids, or tend to your garden, or take a hike. We believe your yoga practice should support your overall wellbeing so that you can continue doing what you love with your life.
Ready to join the community and move your body in ways that will benefit your whole life?
practice anytime from the comfort of your own home
10% discount offered on all courses
Access to a diverse, streamable class library with everything from short movement snacks to full length classes
LIVE weekly classes on Zoom (recordings are uploaded to the membership)
Classes that are designed to reduce pain + stiffness, improve joint health, and limit the potential for injury
2-3 new classes are added every month that align with a monthly "theme"
Educational videos on anatomy + movement
Meditations and breathwork practices
Movement classes for strength - kettlebells, weights, bands, etc.
Self-massage techniques + tutorials
Direct access to a support email for any questions or concerns
Personal modification support
10% discount on all courses + workshops
Monthly downloadable accountability worksheets for your own personal development
A personal accountability check-in from yours truly
Monthly Spotify playlists to enhance your movement experiences
This membership is for you if...
You've always wanted to try yoga but are intimidated by what you see in mainstream yoga classes.
You think you're not flexible enough for yoga.
You want to limit your potential for injury.
You want to be able to practice yoga from the comfort of your own home.
You want a studio that goes beyond traditional yoga classes.
You're hypermobile + often experience joint pain when practicing yoga.
You're interested in knowing more about your body + how it moves.
You find that many yoga classes or fitness programs irritate your problem areas (ie nerve pain, wrist pain, low back pain etc).
You want a membership to a studio that isn't just yoga, but includes weights, resistance bands, kettlebells + more.
You want to feel stronger + more capable in your everyday life.
You want to improve your body awareness + your relationship to your body.
You want accountability + access to a supportive community.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need equipment to participate in the classes? Good question! The short answer is no. You can absolutely participate in many of the classes in this studio without equipment. There will be no-equipment options given for most classes. However, you will get the most out of your practice if you do have the basics: a yoga mat, two 4" yoga blocks (cork or foam), a yoga blanket.
Other equipment that may be useful depending on the classes you want to take: - Kettlebell(s) [1 lighter weight (5-16 lbs), optional 1 heavier weight (20-45 lbs) ] - Mini (looped) resistance bands - Long (open-ended) resistance bands - Armless chair - Two lightweight dumbbells - A foam roller - A couple of tennis balls/lacrosse balls
2. How do I watch the classes? Once you buy into the membership, you can access the membership website here. Once you log in, all the classes are available from the homepage under "Products" as "courses." Just select the class you wish to practice, click "Start Course" and you'll be able to stream the class of your choosing! All LIVE classes are on Zoom, so to attend the live class, you'll need to set up a free Zoom account.
3. What if I have an injury or a disability? It is always recommended that you check with your physician before participating in any fitness program. Many of the classes here are easily modifiable, and many variations are given to be as inclusive as possible. You can always reach out to Adrienne and get help through the support email. Adrienne also offers personal 1-1 modification support as a free benefit of being a member.
4. Will there be Livestream classes offered or is it all pre-recorded? There will be weekly live classes on Zoom for all members beginning August 2nd, 2021! Mondays at 7:30-8:00 AM - Energize + Move, and Thursdays at 6:00-7:00 PM - Mobilize + Restore. The Monday morning class is a short, energizing flow to get your week started off right. The Thursday class focuses on mobilizing joints, and restoring your body to wind down from your day. 5. What's the cancellation policy? Cancel anytime! This is a month-to-month membership so there's no pressure and no penalty for canceling your subscription.
6. How do I get in touch if I have a question or want support? All members will have exclusive access to a support email. Send any questions, comments, or concerns there. If you need immediate support, Adrienne will contact you ASAP. If it's a general question, Adrienne will post a Q+A answer video to the membership site once a month so that everyone has access to it as a resource.
Join now and get access to yoga classes that fit your body and your schedule.